Preservation, reuse and management.
2017 ICOFORT International Conference on Military Heritage from the 20th.Century, in NorthernNorway 4th -7th September
IcoFort Norway is welcoming the International IcoFort Community to an experience out of the ordinary on the Arctic Frontier of the Cold War.
Places to be visited during the conference:
Tromsø, Storfjord, Helligskogen, Narvik, Harstad, Meløyvær and Trondenes.
It is time to submit your registration to attend the Militage Adventure
Registration via Bank Transfer Payment Mode:
– Complete the online registration at icofort.org
– Make the payment using bank transfer
– Enter following Transaction detailes:
– Account Name: Icomos Norge
– Bank: DNB
– Bank account no: 16451151324
– SWIFT CODE: DNBANOKKXXX
– IBAN CODE: NO1216451151324
– Reference MILITAGE Conference 2017, NAME and SURNAME.
Please note: Charges incurred for bank transfer will be borne by payee.
All cancellation should be made by mail to email@example.com
The Conference fee is 3200,- Norwegian Krones (NOK).
It will include:
- 4 lunches, tea/coffee
- 2 Dinners of which Gala Dinner at the Norwegian Heritage restaurant and guesthouse Røkenes Gård
- 3 nights in hotel
- Transportation – buss, boat, military vehicles, from Tromsø to Harstad
- Cultural program and guidet tours during the conference
The conference is free ONLY for auditors.
DEADLINE: The registration deadline is the 12th.June.
Finally, in order to provide the best support we can, please tell us your scheduled travel.
We remain at your disposal for any further information you may need at the email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Organizing Committee
Call for Papers:
MILITAGE 2017 welcomes the presentation of papers by professionals, technicians, historians and others with an interest in history and in the conservation, management and re-use of fortified heritage.
Submission of Abstracts 30. January, 2017
Full Paper Submission: Deadline April 14th, 2017
(click title for full text)
Sist oppdatert: 04/05/2017